Friday, November 6, 2009

Uneven Skin Tone?

Clear skin, relatively small pores, but my freckles cause me a bit of grief because the skin tone around them is darker and the skin tone elsewhere is lighter.


I use a dark foundation and a lighter powder, but is there any way to just make my skin look a little more even? Thanks.
Uneven Skin Tone?
Tyra Banks did a show, and she mentioned this in it. You should use two different colors of foundation, and then powder.
Uneven Skin Tone?
I have tried everything for mine and nothing seems to work, sorry
Reply:I have the same problem with uneven skin, I have yet to find one that leaves you looking flawless and not thick and greasy,I am going to try id bare minerals.. It's a little more but worth it if it works..Great foundation can make the difference in the rest of your makeup I think..I have found some on ebay as well..they say the color "medium beige 2.3" works on most women...May not be the answer a wanted,but hope it helped. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment