Friday, November 6, 2009

YEllow skin colour??

Im a malay. Most malay have dark skin. However many mistaken me ask chinese to to light colour skin. Unfortunately when i take picture with my chinese friends, I realize my skin isnt those white colour but really yellow.. I was scared that i have some sort of sickness.. Anyone know why is my skin yellow?
YEllow skin colour??
if it has changed to yellow or a more yellowish color over a short period i would go see a doctor. If it has been the same you whole life it is nothing. Yellowing of the skin is call jaundice, it occurs when you liver cannot filter out bilirubin in you blood and the built up bilirubin cause the skin to appear yellow. press on you forhead for 3 seconds and let go. look at the spot where you pressed and if it looks yellow you may have jaundice. If it is white than there is nothing to worry about.
YEllow skin colour??
first off is this the same color of skin you always have had? or is this a change in your skin color? if it is your natural skin color , ( not a change ) then there is nothing to worry about . if the whites of your eyes are white , then everything is fine . so if you want to be really sure everything is fine see your doctor .
Reply:If you had liver or gall bladder disease, it's the white of your eyes that would look yellow.


You would already be deathly ill if your whole skin had turned yellow.


We all have different levels of melanin in our skin. For example. I am very white but have a yellow undertone in my skin which is very apparent when I stand next to my friend Carol Sue who has blue undertones.


Look at the whites of your eyes. If they appear yellow, go to the doctor and have a urine or blood test.


Don't worry!

/moth orchid

No comments:

Post a Comment