Sunday, March 14, 2010

ACHIEVING beautiful RADIANT skin?

I'm 16 and I have suffered from acne since i was like 12 or so. My acne is clearing up rapidly. My skin is not exactly smooth. I have tiny bumps and many scars remain on my skin. I have a deep, deep honey tone and i want a natural glow and to remove all my scars. What do you recommend I eat or drink to keep my skin healthy? In addition, what are natural remedies I could use that could remove my scars and help my skin become baby soft again, if that is possible? How can I remove stretch marks and even out the overall tone of my skin?





Thank You Very Much
ACHIEVING beautiful RADIANT skin?
T-ZONE spot zapping stick.Orlane Purete collection.They did wonders for me and they don't do much advertises.I wanted you people to know what helped me.
ACHIEVING beautiful RADIANT skin?
Dont know but if you know - send me a message - I wish you luck!
Reply:bio-oil. works wonders, look it up on the web, you should be able to purchase it from your local pharmacy. good luck

fruit baskets

No comments:

Post a Comment