Monday, March 15, 2010

How to clear skin that Proactiv damaged?

I see many people on here recommending Proactiv to people with acne/breakouts. I've been using Proactiv for a few months. My skin actually got worse. I've tried using the mask, I've tried lessening the number of times I used the scrub or repairing lotion a day/week. At first, my skin cleared up within the first two weeks, then I started getting abcess acne that is really painful. I'm just wondering if anyone has at home/natural treatments. Or even store-bought, gentle stuff. I have sensitive, acne prone skin. It was oily, but since I used Proactiv, it's now oily but flaky (with small scabs where my break-outs once were) So I guess you'd call my skin type combination. Is there anyone out there who has the same skin type as I do who uses something on a regular basis that works? Not something you used once before...but daily/weekly. If so, what is it and how often do you use it? Thank you all.
How to clear skin that Proactiv damaged?
Proactiv is probably about the worst product on the market. Go to your dermatologist and ask him to give you scripts for Duac, Differin and Doryx...the 3 together will make your skin look fantastic! Also, use Neutrogena face wash.
How to clear skin that Proactiv damaged?
I been down the same road your on now. I tried proactive and my skin got so dry and red I couldn't do my job at work. I go around and talk to the patients at our local hospital. I felt really self conscious about my appearance. I had been selling and using Mary Kay products so I went back to that.My skin got 100% better. why don't you try mk. It's really good! email me and let me know how that goes--sparks708077@bellsouth.net


No comments:

Post a Comment