Sunday, March 14, 2010

Skin problems! help!?

Hi, I have had this skin issue since I was very young and still haven't figured out how to fix it!! When I become cold, my veins show through my skin. This happens all over my body except for my face and neck...it's so strange. Also it happens when its only a little chilly.. my hands turn reddish purple and I look around at everyone else and they're cold too but they have normal skin colour!! I've tried to tan (I'm a little pale) but I've not been very successful at it... but I've seen ppl as pale as I am and they don't turn purple.. What's wrong with me????? Please help!!
Skin problems! help!?
You might have poor circulation in your body. I smoke therefore mine is very poor, my hands turn purplish when I'm cold too. Just my hands though. Also, I barely work out until 3 months ago and running again, which has helped me a whole lot this winter.
Skin problems! help!?
I would go talk to a doctor u might have or circulation. A doctor will be able look and tell u exactly what is wrong


No comments:

Post a Comment