Monday, March 15, 2010

Skin lightening?

Are there any Skin Lighteners out there without Hydroquinone?


I heard it was harmfull but i have hyperpigmentation on my face and want to lighten my skin. If not are there any skin lighteners with low amounts of it? and how is Hydroquinone dangerous? What are the safest kind? Please help me!!! I really need to know facts before i put my health at risk.


If you can answer one or some of these questions i would really appreciate it!!! thanks
Skin lightening?
I have recently had to research skin lightening and this is what I found. There is anticipation of the FDA ruling on the safety of hydroquinone.- because of its potential carcinogenic and skin damaging effects. So whitening creams containing hydroquinone will require a prescription. More consumers may turn to unconventional skin lightening agents like vitamins, fruit acids, botanical extracts and novel chemicals to correct cosmetic blemishes. Skin care products that contain adequate amounts of niacinamide, a derivative of vitamin B3, and vitamin C have demonstrated an ability to lighten the skin but it is still undergoing research. It's possible to use facial peels to brighten the skin. Peels that contain lactic acid and azelaic acid have demonstrated the ability to lighten the skin. You might be wise to consult a dermatologist
Skin lightening?
i think u can get a lightener as a prescription. so i reccomend going to a doctor and asking her these questions then get a prescription. sorry i can't help more
Reply:lemon.


No comments:

Post a Comment