Sunday, March 14, 2010

Skin tight?

My skin is crazy tight. Whenever I make a facial expression I can feel it stretching from the tightness and it makes me look like I have a lot of wrinkles. I used to have really bad acne in high school. I took a bunch of "remedies", over and under the counter, which left my skin bright red and super dry. It's been over ten years since I had bad acne but I always have to use some type of lotion on my face or it would be flaky and even tighter. The weird thing is, even though my skin is dry right after it's washed, it's also really greasy after an hour or so. Any suggestions? A change of soap or lotion? I usually just use Dove bar soap and Lubiderm lotion.


Thanks
Skin tight?
You are using two moisturizers. Dove is 1/4 moisturizing cream. Switch to a soap with less perfumes and cream. A clean soap like Cetaphil is a gentle cleansing soap, it can be found in most drugstores where the facial care items are. You also should use a moisturizer specifically for your face not Lubriderm.


No comments:

Post a Comment