Monday, March 15, 2010

Skin care regimen that won't make my skin sensitive?

I have oily and acne prone skin and also large pores. I need a regimen that will take care of those problems without over drying and making it sensitive. I've noticed that my skin will turn red when exposed to cold weather. I bought vichy's normaderm cleanser, exfoliator, and toner. I'm not sure whether or not I should get moisturiser or not because vichy's products are all very expensive. I'm thinking about returning the toner.. but I still want to shrink my pores. Help?
Skin care regimen that won't make my skin sensitive?
Arbonne's products are all pure, safe, beneficial, and perfect for people with sensitive skin. They're botanically based and dermatologist tested so they're hypoallergenic and perfect for each person's specific skin care needs. You can visit my website for more information on the products and email me if you have any questions or would like to know anything further.
Skin care regimen that won't make my skin sensitive?
http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a...





or Eucerin available most Walgreens, Riteaid, or at www.drugstore.com


No comments:

Post a Comment