Sunday, March 14, 2010

Skin Problem? Puberty break-outs?

Lately my skin has been acting wierd... One day I got a small pinple on something on the left side of my nos,e but my nose kind of covered it, and now I'm getting another near my eye.. I've never had facial problems before, but I used to get exima on my forearms every now and then.. My mom has skin problems, like acne. My skin looks a little bumpier than usual...is it just the sudden weather change or is it an infamous puberty-break-out?
Skin Problem? Puberty break-outs?
its probably just puberty break-out. my skin broke out then too. I used proactive and it worked fine. if you only have one or two pimples then just get some neutrogena facial cleanser or something. you don't want something too strong that will dry your face out too much.
Skin Problem? Puberty break-outs?
My son is going thru puberty and he is getting break-outs. Try some Witch Hazel (you can find it at Wal-Mart) and it should clear up...it helped my son.
Reply:teenagers always get pinples


i think that is natural


No comments:

Post a Comment