Monday, March 15, 2010

Skin solution?

i have really oily skin and i have scars from previous pimples , and a few pimples , what can i put on my face to hide all this and make my skin look perfect , and not oily , and i dont want the makeup to look cakey and fake





and also what can i put on my skin at night to get rid of these things
Skin solution?
Use topical Retinoic acid or Tretinoin. Apply lightly and evenly on the face at night. It will dry up your acne and will cause mild peeling to remove the superficial dermis and reveal the new, smoother skin underneath.





Use cosmetics which are non-comedogenic.





http://asianskincare.wetpaint.com/
Skin solution?
Try using proactive? I don't have acne ( i used to get a few pimples and now I don't anymore because i use it) but I use it and it has made my skin look very smooth and I look refreshed i guess is the word. Plus it has a tendancy to dry my skin up a little so I use it maybe every other or two days. you should try it, if you haven't already.
Reply:I would go to a dermatologist. There are many factors that affect our skin- stress, environment, hygiene, hormones, diet, etc. You won't know what is causing your acne unless you go to a dermatologist. I know it seems expensive, but it's better to pay for something that is going to work than to try a whole bunch of different things that are cheaper, but may do more harm than good and end up just frustrating you more. After your skin is doing better, you won't have to worry about covering everything up. If you decide that you don't want to go to a dermatologist, here are a few things to know:


*If you do decide to use cosmetics to cover up your blemishes, be sure to use non-comedogenic products. They won't clog your pores.


*Try not to touch your face throughout the day. Our fingers have a ton of bacteria on them and you don't want bacteria to form pimples


* Don't use too many products or wash your face too often. This can dry out your skin and your skin will produce more oil to compensate.


* Even if you have oily skin, you should still use a light moisturizer with SPF in it


No comments:

Post a Comment