Monday, March 15, 2010

Skin Bleaching? has it got out of control?

It seems many people today are bleaching their skin. I mean, I know blacks aren't the only ones. I saw a very dark man with one light arm and one dark arm, he also had a white nose, bleaching gone bad? Is it the new epidemic to develop ivory skin. I heard asians have always desired white skin too.
Skin Bleaching? has it got out of control?
Im a nice pecan brown and I have no desire to be lighter skinned I think society has brainwashed many people no matter what race that lighter skin means that your a better person or that you will be beautiful just because your skin is a light. I think people bleach their skin because they are insecure and ignorant.
Skin Bleaching? has it got out of control?
Some people actually have a skin disorder which causes some skin to be lighter pigmentation than other areas.





Although Anal bleaching is probably the worst thing I have heard of in the last few years. Eveyone wants a white butt hole!


No comments:

Post a Comment