Sunday, March 14, 2010

Skin problems?

I have very sensitive skin; I can't wear fake jewelry(I know that sounds conceitedl, but it's true), my family has a history with tomato allergies and shellfish. I have to wear glasses because I can't afford contacts and they breakout my face; and some asian foods cause weird reactions. What is the best thing to use for skin like mine? I've tried Murad and Noxema, but I'm not sure whether or not they work due to constant breakouts caused by the glasses I wear. I could not afford anything but metal glasses, so I'm stuck with them until I strike it rich. So what's the best skin treatment for me?
Skin problems?
I think Arbonne makes the best products for anyone especially with allergies or dry skin. However it's not cheap.





Try not to use anything with mineral oil (hardens skin not softens it) so stick to pure and natural things if you can.
Skin problems?
Oh darn, I was going to tell you to buy plastic covered glasses ..but um i noticed the rest of what you said, so therefore forget it..


No comments:

Post a Comment