Sunday, March 14, 2010

Skin above upper lip???

I am 17 years old and in the past few weeks I have noticed my skin above my upper lip becoming darker. It appears as if I have a mustache but it is not hair it is actually my skin. I am not a smoker. I know that it's the hair under the skin that is making it appear dark. I was on accutane for the past 4 months. I started it August sometime to the end of November. While on accutane I started threading, my doctor suggested it. Anyways, just recently I started laser again after waiting a period of 6 months following the completion of accutane. And now I have been noticing this dark discoloration above my upper lip. It's really embarassing because it looks like a mustache. What should I do? I've tried applying concealer but unfortunately it just doesn't cover. I can't seem to get rid of it. Please please could you recommend a solution for me. My mom told me to apply a mixture of lemon and cucumber juice to my face daily, and wash off after 10 minutures but how will that help??
Skin above upper lip???
wow what a problem i am so sorry to hear that...unfortunately i don't have any advice except try different doctors for different opinions and advice...
Skin above upper lip???
get it waxed and drink alot of water


No comments:

Post a Comment