Monday, March 15, 2010

Skin issues?

i have been using skin lightening products to remove blemishes but though they've worked out ok i feel my skin looks duller. do you have any suggestions of products i can use to brighten up my skin? i have used exfoliants and moisturizers but want something more effective. any suggestions?
Skin issues?
yes I would have to agree with chris. use a microdermabraision. also, make sure your skin stays moisturized.
Skin issues?
Try a home microdermabrasion kit. The Neutrogena one you can get at drug stores is supposed to be quite good!
Reply:If the exfoliants haven't worked it may be a deeper problem. I'd try drinking lots of water and taking a good multivitamin. Everytime my skin looks dull it's usually because I haven't been taking care of my health and it shows on my skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment