Monday, March 15, 2010

Skin Tags?

I have about 20 wart type things under my armpits on one and about 4 on the other and i have some like on my chest and they look alot like skin tags they keep popping up i think there are to much to be warts i don't know if they are though they are like my color skin and they look like a mole are they skin tags?
Skin Tags?
Dylan H I have had a lot os skin tags, I had one under my arm that looked like I had a testicle sack growing there. I finally had it removed. I was going to leave it until it got bigger and have it transplanted where my testicles was as I lost them and my bag from an accident really ! But the wife couldn't stand looking at it ,and it did irritate me, so I had it removed with a bunch of others. I am willing to say these are skin tags you have, and they are removed right in the dr's office with very little pain involved. The one under my arm was the worst where it was so large. I still get them, and I thought it was from my testosterone shots I take. But maybe not now that you have posted this. In any case I hope this has been of value to you . Have very Merry Christmas! Good Luck!
Skin Tags?
They are probably skin tags. You can have a family doctor or a dermatologist take them off - relatively simple, minimal discomfort. Have them all taken off at once.

leather handbag

No comments:

Post a Comment