Sunday, March 14, 2010

Skin color uneven how can i fix it?!?

i went to a church camp last week, %26amp; and


they make sure that


every one is dressed


appropriately: knee length pants,


no tank tops, loose fitting t-shirts,


i've hated dressing so modest


but


they made meh follow


the dress code.


and every single day


we would be


in the sun, even though


i put on sunscreen,


my skin still would


be a little burnt.





now im looking at my skin...


since i had


2 wear


knee length pants,


half of my leg is dark brown and the other half that was covered


in pants is a light fair tan color.


%26amp; i had my hair up


most of the time


and now my


neck looks


like it has dirt


all over in this


one spot


cus i was wearing


a t-shirt


everyday


and only my


neck got most of the sun.


i look weird!!





how can i get


my skin to go


back to its


normal color?
Skin color uneven how can i fix it?!?
use a self-tanning lotion on the lighter portion. Neutrogena makes a good one. It's temporary, but so is your problem.

ginkgo

No comments:

Post a Comment