Thursday, March 11, 2010

Skin Lightening?

What are some methods to lighten caucasian skin? I've never been tan before and I've only gotten sunburned twice in my life. I guess the closest shade to my skin would be ivory (though ivory is a little dark for me). How can I lighten my skin all over my body? Not just my face.
Skin Lightening?
Lemon juice,it works on everybody.


Squeeze some lemons and put the juice on your skin and let it dry.
Skin Lightening?
there's a good article about how to lighten skin safely and effectively.. it's how i did it -
Reply:You need to use kojic soap, whitening cream and whitening body lotion from diana stalder. This store is a lot cheaper but the best whitening. You can read customers feedback and see photos also...check this out





http://www.freewebs.com/pinaybeautyprodu...


No comments:

Post a Comment