Monday, March 15, 2010

Skin whitening?

hey people, i was light skinned and this summer i got a tan because of the sun and i was at the beach and swimming pool . my arm and my face and my abs are dark how am i gonna get them lighter skin . so i can have a prefect skin tone .is there a way for me to get back to where i was?
Skin whitening?
I don't know why you would be so desperate for light skin as most people especially men look better with a tan.





However, some stores sell skin-lightening creams but they're probably pretty unsafe if they even work at all. If you just apply sunscreen when you go out and wait awhile, your tan will fade away. I'm assuming you're in the Northern Hemisphere so you'll have a few months of reduced UV exposure.





Now if you got that purple-on-leather fake 'n' bake look from running around without sunscreen, you probably should talk to a dermatologist.
Skin whitening?
Ask Michael Jackson what he used.


Worked great for him; he went from a black man to a white woman in a very short time.

purchase flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment