Friday, October 23, 2009

I have oily skin and i m using Jojoba oil ??Is it ok to use jojoba oil if u had oily skin?

I have oily skin and my face looks very sticky if i do not wash my face after every 3 hours...?


I have oily skin and my face looks very sticky if i do not wash my face after every 3 hours...?


i have oily skin and my face looks very sticky if i do noe wash my face after every 3 hours...


My skin is also not smooth at all, back heads on nose , visible pores ,blemishes acne.. please help me !! please can any one give my skin a permanent solution ???.


Thank u





And one more thing I am using Jojoba oil from the last two months.Is there anyone out there who have also have oily skin and used jojoba oil ??what is the colour of jojoba oil?


Will jojoba oil can help me ??


I am really fed up and very disheart coz of my skin !!please help me ???
I have oily skin and i m using Jojoba oil ??Is it ok to use jojoba oil if u had oily skin?
I hope am not walking into a joke, because this sounds weird.





In any case, NO you should not use jojoba oil on your skin, as a cosmetologist, who took Estetician courses, I have NEVER heard of such a thing. Why would you put oil on oily skin?





You should buy a skin care kit such as Proactive, or Neutrogena they have good systems too. But whatever you do, don't but jojoba oil on your skin. If you choose to use a cleanser and separate lotion, use one that is designed for oily skin.





Jojoba oil clogs the pores, and it's very thick.
I have oily skin and i m using Jojoba oil ??Is it ok to use jojoba oil if u had oily skin?
oil is oil no matter what form it takes or where it comes from, I had very oily skin when I was young, I used the opposite, and used astringent to clean my skin [you get this from the Chemist or the Drug Store., I am now 61 years of age and have not had a zit or oily skin for 40 years at least





try it and good luck
Reply:Jojoba oil isn't going to have any effect one way or the other. But it also isn't going to help you deal with acne (which is what you describe).





Jeff

nortin

No comments:

Post a Comment