Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Can my skin tag be irritated?

i just found out that the excess skin i was so afraid of was called a skin tag thanks to some helpful people here. i started researching about it and i'm like 99.9% that it's a skin tag since there's a "stem" holding the skin together. however i'm still not sure if it's supposed to grow bigger/thicker and redder. however, i think that it's because i keep irritating it. i have a skin tag near my groin area more towards my thighs. and you know how the weather's hot and i walk quite a lot so i believe that by doing that it sort of infected/irritated the tag. has this ever happened to any of you where your skin tag becomes harder and thicker and redder after awhile? and if not what do you think is happening with the info i provided. how much does it cost usually to get a skin tag (on groins) cost? thank you for ALL your support... i appreciate it!
Can my skin tag be irritated?
Yes it is probably irritated. I used to have one on my shoulder and it was always getting irritated by my bra. It got all red and looked swollen so I freaked thinking it was cancer. Well I went to the doc and he said all it was is where I had irritated it blood had built up in it. They can be removed very easily and almost painlessly. I'd make an appointment with your doc that way it won't bother you anymore. Good luck :)
Can my skin tag be irritated?
http://health.yahoo.com/topic/skincondit...


No comments:

Post a Comment