Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Skin help!!!!!?

my skin on my cheeks and on my nose are dark pink,and the skin is like it's shedding or something!! and the rest of my face is smooth. I used alot of lotions and dry skin stuff such as -baby lotion (i tried it), Olay total effects, Curel (makes my skin oily and doesn't help), and Ponds dry skin cream (makes my face brighter but not smooth. The dry skin shows (up) after each time i take a hot shower TT-TT. HELP!!!!!!!!
Skin help!!!!!?
Sounds like Eczema. My daughter's cheeks look like this in the winter and her doctor gives her a cream called Elcon. It is a lot stronger than Hydrocortisone cream that you can buy at the store. Until you see the doctor, try it and see if it helps. I also like to use A%26amp;D baby ointment for it.





"Eczema is a form of dermatitis, or inflammation of the upper layers of the skin.





The term "eczema" is broadly applied to a range of persistent skin conditions. These include dryness and recurring skin rashes which are characterized by one or more of these symptoms: redness, skin edema, itching and dryness, crusting, flaking, blistering, cracking, oozing, or bleeding. Areas of temporary skin discoloration may appear and are sometimes due to healed lesions, although scarring is rare."
Skin help!!!!!?
I kinda had the same problem but first I wanna say I know how hard it is too find a product that will work but your using so many products that it is making your skin worse! I have never been one to use a lot of lotions or moisturizers on my face but I would reccomed Cetaphil or like u said Ponds cream because a lot of my friends have used it plus it gets great reviews by dermatologists! I know its hard, and you have my best wishes! hope i helped!
Reply:you should probably go to the doctor and see what he has to say


No comments:

Post a Comment