Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My skin is getting darker need help ?

i belong to very light skin family but my skin is getting very dark. I had my skin tested and the result were clear that i am having some skin fungus problem that which is turning my entire skin on my body black or dark, i am looking for some medicaton to kill the fungus and make my skin light again. i had medication but i immigrated to U.S.A. and coud not see my doctor again also U.S.A is to expensive for medical treatment so if there is any type of medication or any thing which might help me to restore my skin back in its orignal color. pls help, thank you
My skin is getting darker need help ?
Honey, calm down! All you really need to do is DETOX your body. The change in your skin tone is because there is a problem on the inside your body. If you are healthy in every other way, buy a total body cleanse and DEETOX your sysem to get it back on track. Go to a GNC or some other licensed nutrition store and ask them for a bowel/liver/kidney cleanse. YOU MUST FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS TO GET THE RESULTS NEEDED! There certain foods you SHOULD NOT EAT while on the cleanse. So prepare your mind before you introduce your body to this task. After the cleanse is over you will want to adjust your diet to better eating so you won't have aother fungus attack.
My skin is getting darker need help ?
could you try turmeric paste massage all over your body before half an hour of your bath in watrm water? It may help you.
Reply:You Start the aloe vera gel which you can easily get it from usa you can go throug the site which is www.foreverliving.com .through this site you can get the address of theier local branch .This is the office from here you can get aloe-vera gel(100%)/Aloe-vera nectar(85%+15%apple).


There you will found a order form in which you have to fill distributor I-D(910001424256) and HisName(Sachin Joshi) AND Sponser's I-D(910001366541)and HIs Name is(Kuldeep Ghera).


Then You can Get the product with 30% discount on Market Price/Printed Price.by using this product you will find out the changes with in 20-25 days and u r skin will glow. For more clearification you can join my community :sachinjoshi123@gmail.com or can call me on +9109899090857 E-Add:Sachin_6dec1983@yahoo.co.in





Be healthy n Wealthy always


Thanks





Sachin Joshi(India)


No comments:

Post a Comment