Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What is this skin problem? How do I find out more about it?

I used to live in California and ever since I went to Denmark I have had problems with skin ONLY on my right hand ring finger. It is so strange like after 4 months of staying.. I began to scratch my ringt finger and it reacted right away, it was red and lil red bumps formed and the skin started to peel off.. When I scratch my other fingers, they do not react at all. After like a week my skin on my ring finger is not itchy or red but it's just SO DRY... skin keeps peeling off and new DRY skin is under it.. I peel it off and more dry skin just comes back... I have tried using normal moisturizer like cover my whole finger with it every night but it only helps temporary.. I have had this problem of dry skin for 6 months now I think. It can be so dry that when I bend the finger, the skin breaks apart and bleeds. I used to have eczema in the past but not this flaking hard skin.
What is this skin problem? How do I find out more about it?
see a dermatologist, it sounds like you need some heavy moisturiser


No comments:

Post a Comment