Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Permanent skin damage from TCA acid to remove a tattoo?

I used 50% diluted TCA acid on my tattoo 2 months ago and my skin is still pinkish red and prone to tears. I put the acid on my skin for about 5-6 minutes. At this point (2 months later) my skin has still not fully healed. I have discoloration (some spots where my skin has been lightned and others where my skin is darker than the rest of the skin around my tattoo. I am worried that I will have permanent skin damage. I usually heal up in about 9-12 days. This acid peel that I did myself has taken 2 months and counting and the redness seem to still be there. I don't know what to do.
Permanent skin damage from TCA acid to remove a tattoo?
Try putting Emu oil on it about 4-5 times a day - It works by sinking deep into the skin and produces collagen. This is the best thing to use for healing every skin condition that I know of. Ring around your local heath shops, someone should have it.





Cheers, and good luck.
Permanent skin damage from TCA acid to remove a tattoo?
I have been reading that tca should only be left on the skin for a max of 3 minutes.. and it should be thoroughly diluted. Hope you're not scarred. Report It

Reply:that was unbelievably stupid of you!!!


suggest you see a dermatologist as soon as you can.

Poetry

No comments:

Post a Comment