Saturday, October 10, 2009

Skin Picking ! How do I solve this ?

For some time I have been 'skin-picking' the skin on my thumb, just adjacent to the nail. This has formed a hardened ridge of skin that my GP diagnosed as a wart and prescribed salicylic acid. I have used this and filed the dead skin away but it simply reappears and seems to grow in size. Also the good surrounding skin is red and sore and cracks. Any ideas how I can help the good skin to grow and the hardened 'warty' areas to fade and lessen in soreness? I feel like I am going to have this for ever?
Skin Picking ! How do I solve this ?
Make sure that after applying the systilic acid that you put a band-aid on it. ?This will soften the area and help it heal faster.





Stop picking. Just leave it alone and it will disappear on its own shortly.





If it continues to come back,contact your dermatologist for some other ideas.
Skin Picking ! How do I solve this ?
I'm sure you're not the only one,just a matter of who saw your question at the time you posted it. Report It

Reply:just don't pick it think of something else to do


No comments:

Post a Comment