Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Celtic Skin, What is the best way to take care of my skin?

I have gold/blonde hair blue eyes and very very fair skin.


I have almost no pigment at all except a little pinkish color.


My skin is extremely sensitive, breaking out and getting a rash from the smallest thing. I read something somewhere saying that women with celtic skin will show aging signs earlier than women with darker skin. What products or naturals can i use to keep my skin young and less prone to breakouts and rashes?


And what should i use when i get them? Im 28 now and showing more aging under eyes than my 35 year old boyfriend.


Wich isnt much yet but, Eek! Any suggestions are appreciated.
Celtic Skin, What is the best way to take care of my skin?
I guess you could say my husband has celtic skin because he too has extremely fair skin, blonde hair, blue/gray eyes, the works...I always tease him for being as fair as they come. He too has extremely sensitive skin, he even gets rashes if a deoderant is too harsh. His skin breaks out if he doesn't wash it a lot and moisturize. Something I've noticed that's really improved his skin is something I bought from an ebay store called: Sher Essence, it's a whipped body butter (called body frosting) made of sweet almond oil and shea butter...it's homemade. If you don't want to order from a seller on ebay there are places you can find natural high grade shea butter products. They don't clog and are ultra-moisturizing without causing rashes. Good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment