Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I have oily skin AND dry skin at the same time? Why? And what should I do?

I'v always had pimples. My face has always been oily. But now, around my forehead and nose area, when i brush my skin, little bits dry dead skin fall off, an indication of dry skin. I was using a product to take away pimples, and it worked, but now my skin is sooo dry. I stopped using the product for about 2 weeks now, but my skin is still dry. I use daily creams for pimples AND daily creams for dry skin. Will that help? Is it okay? What should I do to avoid more skin problems?
I have oily skin AND dry skin at the same time? Why? And what should I do?
Maybe you're cleansing your face too much. I'd get a good exfoliator, and use it every two days. It'll help remove that dead skin. Find a good cleanser, toner and moisturizer, and use it everyday. It's important to moisturize, even if you have oily skin.





Don't cleanse more than twice a day.
I have oily skin AND dry skin at the same time? Why? And what should I do?
Use a product designed for combonation skin and just use an acne cream as needed on the blemishes only.
Reply:Drink lots of water and moisturize, moisturize, and moisturize!!

Careers

No comments:

Post a Comment