Friday, October 23, 2009

Peeled Skin from washing/rubbing face, skin was red now pink, will my skin regenerate back 2 normal?

The area where I lost/peeled skin had retin a applied the night be4 and the area where I lost/peeled skin had no active acne. No blood came out of the peeled area but my skin is gone and what I saw was flesh like red and after a few hours it is now pink. I've been applying neosporin 4 now 2 keep it moist. Will I have scar now? Will my skin regenerate back 2 normal after a week or 2? What should I do now 2 heal? Thanks for any educated/experienced responses.
Peeled Skin from washing/rubbing face, skin was red now pink, will my skin regenerate back 2 normal?
Your skin should be just fine and shouldn't need any special care, not even the neosporin cream. Just try to refrain from irritating it further and everything should go back to normal with no scarring, just give it a chance to heal a bit.
Peeled Skin from washing/rubbing face, skin was red now pink, will my skin regenerate back 2 normal?
Yes you do not need to mess with it and all i mean you need to check on it and all.it will get back to normal and all and from now on dont rub it so hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment