Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Skin become stronger?

Getting out of the shower normally meant that my face would dry out, and it would peel and itch. I started using moisturizer after i got out of the shower everyday, it helped. Over time the moisturizer began to cause my skin to break out. So I had to stop using the moisturizer, and my face dried out again. I could only use moisterizer in certain spots. At first when I stopped using it my skin would dry out a lot just like before, after the first couple of weeks my skin seemed to dry out less and less. Finally my skin seems to be stronger and when i get out of the shower my face doesn't seem to dry out. I want to know can your skin become dependent on moisturizer? Also does your skin go through periods where it becomes weak, and periods where it can become stronger?
Skin become stronger?
skin is not strong or weak it depends on ur skin type for example i cant have perfume on my face or neck. but i think it is something that help the skin not to break out so much. but NOBODY has perfect skin


No comments:

Post a Comment