Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Question concerning my skin?

ok i'm just curious to know why the skin on the palm-side of my arm is lighter than the skin that's on top (exposed to the sun)


i'm curious to know if the light skin underneath is my natrual skin or the skin on the top?


because i want my skin to be like the skin that isn't exposed to the sun as much. it's smoother and looks better


any suggestions on how to lightening up my skin?


i've heard about lemon juice, skin bleachers ect. but any other ways besides that?
Question concerning my skin?
I have also hear the lemon thing, but I can not confirm that it works. I'm very fair skinned and I keep out of the sun as much as possible. I wear 50 SPF sunscreen on all skin that is exposed to the sun. That doesn't mean that I don't freckle on my forearms or shoulders. Pigment is a defence mechanism against the harmful effects of the sun. The only way to avoid the colouring would be to not expose your skin to the sun at all. But from what I've read, it is healthy for a person to get 20 minutes of sun (protected with SPF of course) a day (it lightens your mood).


You might want to try a dermatologist. They might have some ways of lightening your skin, like microdermabrasion. I think it exfoliates the dead skins cells and encourages new skin cells. Good luck.
Question concerning my skin?
You said it yourself.





Areas not exposed to sun aer a little lighter. My legs are lighter than my arms, my face is darker than my breasts and behind.





Not that anyone notices but you. If you want to be the same color all over, go to a nude beach and bake yourself on both sides.


No comments:

Post a Comment