Friday, October 23, 2009

Simple skin care.?

i have sensitve skin but i do get a couple of spots on my chin and my forehead from time to time. what i want to know is, is the simple skin care range good for getting rid of spots AND will it not irritate my skin? i dont have very sensitive skin but i did try the witch skin care range and it irratated my skin and if i use something to harsh for spots my cheeks get very dry.
Simple skin care.?
Hi :)





people are going to get sick of me saying it but if you have any problems with your skin, try sea buckthorne oil. I force it on all my friends and most of themuse it regularlynow.





Read up on the benefits here...


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_bucktho...


I buy it from this website because it isn't diluted and I use it before going to bed...


http://www.rosacea-remedy.com/





Over the years I've tried so many different products including Simple. For me, it wasn't remarkable at all. The only benefit I found, was that it was one of the very few face creams that had no fragrance added to it, but nowadays there are so many more options.





I have very sensitive skin and still get spots at a certain time of the month - sea buckthorn dries them up over night.





Exfoliating on a regular basis really helps too - I use Aapri Dual Cleansing Pads 3 times a week and they are brilliant and sooo gentle. http://www.ciao.co.uk/Aapri_Dual_Cleansi...





For daily cleansing I use euceryn gentle cleansing milk which is very effective yet non irritating:) You can buy it on ebay cheaper than the shops.





Hope this helps.





It's just trial and error. Experiment until you find something that you're happy with and from which you see noticeable benefits.





Ask at the big cosmetic counters for trial samples so you don't waste too much money on products that don't suit you. I've been through it, and cannot recommend sea buckthorn oil enough!

purchase flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment