Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Nivea for men skin care products?

I like to use the nivea shaving gel and aftershave balm for sensitive skin when I am shaving because it soothes and calms my skin brilliantly even though my skin is classed as normal( I think anyway), although my necks tends to become a bit red after shaving. To be honest I have never given much thought to skin type until christmas, as I got a mositurizing face wash from nivea (normal to dry skin) and I am not sure if I should use it.





Would chopping and changing between products geared for different skin types create problems for my skin? Should I switch the shaving products I use to the normal skin criteria or just go with what I am comfortable with?
Nivea for men skin care products?
I use them. The shaving cream I find is the best for my sensitive skin. I also use the facial cleanser for sensitive skin. Its expensive but for me worth every penny.
Nivea for men skin care products?
Well, it could be because of the way your shaving. And if not, then no. I don't think changing products would cause problems for your skin. Unless your skin is really sensitive.

leather handbag

No comments:

Post a Comment