Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Help for dry skin - is it turning sensitive...plz help?

Hi, i have a dry skin - actually very dry skin. i moisturise it veyr well n i scrub it over the weekend. This regime has given me good healthy n glowing skin for quite some time now. However, I have just moved to the UK n its been my first experience with the cold chilly winds. Now, i've observed taht after scrubbing, my face breaks out ...it becomes red n my skin peels!.....then, during the week, when i dun touch my skin apart from my day/night moisturiser n milk-honey face pack...it comes back to normal n starts to glow.....please tell me whether the weather has this effect on my skin? or should i not scrub?....or is my skin turing sensitive n that i shld not change my skin care products? plzzzz help.....
Help for dry skin - is it turning sensitive...plz help?
The weather is effecting your skin and as such as you might want to update your skin routine. If scrubbing makes you break out and peel, then stop and go with what works for you. Your skin is just adjusting to the environment, adjust yourself accordingly.
Help for dry skin - is it turning sensitive...plz help?
Almay is known for hypo-allergenic products


I use Neutrogena, fairly cheap and works like somethng you would get in a department store. They have a sensitive skin one, that might help with your problem...


No comments:

Post a Comment