Friday, October 23, 2009

Acne gone... skin annoying....?

A little background information.





I first starting dealing with my HORRIBLE acne with Proactiv. My acne was so bad. I wasn't drinking water, I wasn't eating healthy, my self-esteem was low. This all contributed to my horrible acne freshman year.





I finally asked my dad to order Proactiv and he did. This worked amazingly for me up until December of last year (2006). For some reason it just began to dry out my skin. It was as if my skin wasn't producing natural oils anymore. This forced me to stop using Proactiv. When I did I again started breaking out.





I looked for natural ways to clear acne. I started eating eating healthier, taking vitamins, drinking 2 gallons of water a day, eliminating soda and all. This virtually cleared my skin, but that's not my issue. I mean, I get one here and there, but my main issue is my dry skin.





For some reason about midway through the day around 2:30 PM my skin gets dry around my nose and my laugh lines. It feels like I will crack my face if I laugh.
Acne gone... skin annoying....?
Home remedies available at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.html


No comments:

Post a Comment