Friday, October 23, 2009

Keeping skin moisturized - tips?

I used to have very oily skin; however, I have been on Accutane twice, and now I have extremely dry skin. I've been off Accutane for more than a year, but my skin is still very dry. Besides putting on a ton of moisturizer (which really doesn't do anything for me) and drinking lots of water, what else can I do to try to get moisture in my skin?
Keeping skin moisturized - tips?
After showering or bathing don't dry self just moisturize. I like Cocoa Butter Cream. It's very thick. Also Cetaphil is good. Take warm not hot showers.





Take multi-vitamin/mineral %26amp; additionally take 2-3000mg of Omega 3 fish oil gel caps with meals. Vitamin D3 1200mg is also good for skin. Eat fruit %26amp; vegetables with lots of water like celery, cucumbers, watermelon.





Check out Invite Health site under skin





Good Luck


No comments:

Post a Comment