Friday, October 23, 2009

Bebo Skin Help Please! =S?

Yes, um, you know when you make a skin? And yeah, it's all made and edited, finished. Then, you set it to 'anyone can use', so that, well, anyone can use it really (shrugs) =/





But, how do you delete the skin after??? =S





Cuz, I did a skin for my friend, and I set it to 'anyone can use' so that she could use it for her bebo. And now, I want to delete the skin because my friend has it now, cuz it was meant for HER.





How do you delete the skin after it's been set as 'anyone can use' ...... ??





Please answer ^^ Thanks a LOT if ya do =] Had lots of trouble last night figuring out how to delete the skin 卢卢





ANYWAY, thanks again! =D
Bebo Skin Help Please! =S?
If its one you have made you cant delete but you can change yours sorry x


No comments:

Post a Comment