Friday, October 23, 2009

How can I know that whether my skin(specially face skin) is dry or oily or something in between??

I have always thought that my skin is dry. Because in winter my skin gets rough and a bit cracked. But when I study till late night then I feel the skin around my nose is getting oily.


So I want to know a effective way of knowing whether my face skin is dry or oily.


(I used l'oreal face wash for dry skin considering my skin dry. But that didn't suit my skin that well. It is also making me think that may be my skin is not dry.And please recommend any face wash if u can...)
How can I know that whether my skin(specially face skin) is dry or oily or something in between??
If your skin is oily around the nose and dry elsewhere, that is combination skin, so look for cleansers for that skin type.
How can I know that whether my skin(specially face skin) is dry or oily or something in between??
well if your skin is dry it will turn white if its oily you'll get pimples especially when you are sweaty and you have bangs :]
Reply:you probably have combination skin


No comments:

Post a Comment